Profile AIM8 One
The Speakercraft Profile AIM8 One ceiling speaker has an 8 inch polypropylene bass driver and a 1 inch silk dome tweeter that can be independently pivoted toward any listening position. If listening position or tastes change the speaker can be aimed in another direction with a simple push of the hand.
Speakercraft’s reputation for innovative design, combined with one of the most intensive engineering efforts in the industry’s history, has led to the creation of the patented, fully directional, AIM8 Series. Suited to both stereo and home cinema applications, the Speakercraft Profile AIM8 One is a high specification ceiling speaker with incredible dispersion characteristics.
SpeakerCraft PROFILE AIM8 ONE | ASM58101 Specifications
- FamilyProfile AIM
- Woofer Size8 (Inches)
- Woofer ConstructionPivoting and Rotating Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone Woofer
- TweeterPivoting 1″ Treated Silk Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response40Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance8 (Ohms)
- Power Handling125 (Watts)
- Sensitivity88 (dB)
- TimbreTimbre-Matched to All One Series Speakers
- Dimensions11-1/16″ x 5-3/4″ (281 mm x 146 mm)
- Hole Cutout Dimensions9-3/4″ (248 mm)
- Other Specifications
- Flangeless Appearance
- Pivoting and Rotating 8″ Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone Woofer
- Pivoting 1″ Treated Silk Dome Tweeter
- U.S. Patent No. D419,561 & 6,101,262
Uses for the AIM8 One
Use with multi room audio systemsHome cinema
Perfect for LCR, surround or Atmos channels in home cinema applications.
Best suited to larger size rooms.