Profile AIM7 Five
SpeakerCraft Profile AIM7 Five Ceiling Speakers have a 7” kevlar bass driver and a 1” aluminum dome tweeter that can be independently pivoted toward any listening position. If listening-position or tastes change the speaker can be aimed in another direction with a simple push of the hand.
The use of a 7” bass driver gives the AIM 7 Five exceptional dynamic range and low end control. Suited to both stereo and home cinema applications, the SpeakerCraft Profile AIM 7 Five is a high specification ceiling speaker with incredible dispersion characteristics. The AIM is certainly in a class of its own, being both a feat of engineering and innovative SpeakerCraft design. It is the pinnacle of American made ceiling speaker craft.
SpeakerCraft AIM7 FIVE | ASM57501 Specifications
- FamilyProfile AIM
- Woofer Size7 (Inches)
- Frequency Response35Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance8 (Ohms)
- Power Handling150 (Watts)
- Sensitivity91 (dB)
- TimbreTimbre-Matched to All Five Series Speakers
- Dimensions9 5/8″ x 5 1/8″ (251 mm x 130 mm) (with Grille)
- Hole Cutout Dimensions8 1/4″ (210 mm)
- Other Specifications
- Flangeless Appearance
- Pivoting and Rotating 7″ KevlarÂ® Cone Woofer
- Pivoting 1″ Magnesium/Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- WavePlane Technology
- Front-Mounted Bass & Treble Equalization Switches
Uses for the AIM7 Five
Use with multi room audio systems
Perfect for LCR, surround or Atmos channels in home cinema applications.Suitability
Best suited to medium and larger size rooms.